Dear Sports Managers, we are offering a wide range of services in Tennis:
1. Management of tennis activities for COUNTRY CLUBS,
2. Tennis Programs intended to INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS with at least a tennis court, a Sports Hall or a Playground.
3. Flexible tennis coaching providers for the HOTELS with tennis facilities in Singapore.
Our Team of 7 International Pro Coaches, including Damien and Toni from Tennis Vibes, is well diversified and have a large expertise from our Kids Academy in Serangoon Garden to the development of future Professional Tennis Players worldwide.
1. ADULTS AND JUNIORS PROGRAM FOR COUNTRY CLUBS:
We have recently hired a very experienced coach in management of tennis facilities named Vadim Ivanov, he's in charge of the Country Clubs. Please discover is exceptional profile.
2. JUNIOR PROGRAMS FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS:
Coach Toni from Tennis Vibes will be in charge of the Junior and Competition Tennis Programs for International Schools. Toni has a long experience in Advanced and Junior development program.
He has been Head of Tennis Performance at UWCSEA (Dover Campus) in 2021 and Tennis Director for ALC PERFORMANCE (Singapore) in 2020, coaching some of the best nationals’ Junior players (Maximus Zavier Wong, Luke Koh, Abriez Wong).
2.1 Weekly program from beginner to advanced students
2.2 Competitive Team Coaching
We are offering competitive team coaching to School Teams competing in ACSIS and SEASAC.
This type of training is mainly geared towards tactical and psychological aspect of the game.
Building a healthy competition within a group to achieve strong winning mentality, but also emphasizing the importance of a team spirit. Crucial part of this type of training are game situation where we are developing players ability to solve problems independently.
In this type of competition doubles are equally important as singles so both are trained with the same attention to detail.
During holidays there is a possibility of training camp where we can devote more time on strength and conditioning as well.
2.3 CCA and Holiday Camps
We have started our first CCA program in 2019 at the International French School in Singapore, based on the French methodology described in our Academy Program here. Its main goal is to adapt the Tennis Game to kids abilities for a meaningful and enjoyable experience.
The pros of this pedagogy are basically:
- a very adapted way to play tennis matches,
- a high number of hits per hour for every students,
- the coaching of large groups (12 students per instructor),
- the possibility to make classes in Sports Hall or Playgrounds,
- a ton of FUN!!!
3. SPIN TENNIS: COACHES FOR HOTELS
Our TEAM of 7 International, Certified and Experienced Coaches is ready to provide a great tennis lesson or a sparing session for your guests. We are available for regular classes or last minute call during all the week from 7am to 10pm. SPIN Tennis will assure you a professional, flexible and reliable outsourced tennis coaching solution.